It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it." -Lena Horne

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

He showed me Proverbs 31:30




I was sitting next to my new friend, when he asked me....why do girls tell other girls they're pretty? Thats weird!
As I tried to explain to him that its okay if another girl thinks i am pretty or visa versa, I was curious to know what he thought of me. So I asked. Being the person he is he just told me he rather not say, instantly i became mad. My attitude and demeanor quickly changed from happy to irritated. He could tell something was wrong and apologized profusely. After I gave him the quiet treatment he tapped me on the shoulder. As I slowly turned my head, thinking he was going to tell me i was pretty, he pointed at the bible and showed me this verse...