Monday, August 15, 2011
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Day 1: (acknowledgment) I learned that I do not own up to my actions and think impulsively. I accepted it and began to think deeper as to why that is. I came to the conclusion that for me it is not the action itself but why am I doing it or what has happened to make me want to do that action.
Day 2: (forgiveness) Today was a little different I wanted to implement what I learned yesterday. I figured the best way to do this was by contacting the people that have impacted my life in a negative way and forgive them. I'm still trying to complete this task so it might take two days. (but it will be worth it. :)
Day 3: ( forgiveness pt.2)
Monday, May 23, 2011
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
6. Beyond the call
30. Out of this world
36. Simply divine
42. Un-freakin believable
45. You rock
H2O: Dangerous Chemical!
And for plenty of good reasons, since:
- it can cause excessive sweating and vomiting
- it is a major component in acid rain
- it can cause severe burns in its gaseous state
- accidental inhalation can kill you
- it contributes to erosion
- it decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes
- it has been found in tumors of terminal cancer patients
- Forty-three (43) said yes,
- six (6) were undecided,
- and only one (1) knew that the chemical was water.
He feels the conclusion is obvious.
It was a pleasant feeling, especially since last night me and my Best Friend had a pity party.
I have come to accept the things I can not change and realize life goes on.
My flaws are flawless. And I am incredible.
Today will be a good day, not because I said it would, but I have the right attitude.
I will never give up hope in my dreams, goals, or aspirations. And that starts with having a good day.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
A few rules.
1.Never stop thinking. This is important. If someone ever says to you ‘You need to stop thinking so much,’ call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper. It is this mentality that breeds stupidity and sheeple. Your mind is the most important tool you have, if you stop using it, it will atrophy. Question everything.
2. Stare into space blankly and don’t mentally punish yourself for doing it, even if it is for that split second. If you have a problem with staring blankly, think of it as daydreaming.
3. Root Beer sucks after having spicy food.
4. Everything is going to be just fine. If you worry about acne, you’re going to get a fucking pimple.
5. Don’t be afraid to talk about anything. You shouldn’t be afraid of reality.
6. Everyone is a hypocrite.
7. You are all original. Every life experience is case sensitive and unique. Every time you wake up or go to the bathroom or quote someone else, you are becoming more you than anyone has ever been.
8. Do pointless things. Don’t actively restrain or hide yourself from the redundant.
9. Stop rushing. Shut up and embrace the sound of silence.
10. Religion shouldn’t be taught, it should be found. No one should tell you what to believe except you. And while were on the subject…
11. Don’t be restrained by one religion. People change every moment of everyday. Minds grow and evolve. Religion has no law so feel free to mix and match. Make your own.
12. Going to the bathroom is not a right nor a privilege. it’s an act of nature.
13. Talking to yourself is healthy. Is there anyone that you have more in common with?
14. There is no such thing as time. The sun never sets or rises. Days and years don’t exist. There is only your life. Earlier today you were born and death is predicted later in the evening.
15. We will always be in a transitional phase. Look outside and know that everything will be replaced at some point. This existence is temporary.
16. Its not half empty or half full. Its half a glass.
17. Every now and then take something that you see everyday and try to see it in a different light. Renew its existence.
18. Be happy, but don’t force it.
19. You will always succeed in trying.
20. We are all crazy. Every person you read about in the history books had some kind of ‘disorder’, they just knew how to use it.
21. We are all about as similar as we are different.
22. Ideas are just as valuable as people. Why do you think we keep making people?
87. Numbers don’t have to go in order.
24. Words will always be just words. Love is just another four letter word, only the feeling is real.
25. Ask a child for advice. They may not know much, but they know what is important.
26. Prove you’re alive. Do anything from dancing in the supermarket to screaming ‘Fuck’ during a moment of silence. Remind the world you are still here.
27. Don’t take anything, even this, too seriously.
Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a radio personality who dispenses advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following is an open letter to Dr. Laura penned by a east coast resident, which was posted on the Internet. It's funny, as well as informative:
Dear Dr. Laura:
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them:
When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?
A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?
Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?
Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
Your devoted fan,
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Okay so where to begin.... ahhh! So this year has been hectic, crazy, hard, challenging, confusing, fun, glamorous, spectacular, life-changing, and above all I had to fight for everything that meant something to me. This year I met some great new people who I will never forget, "Don't watch TV, Watch Me. is a great example of this. I hope everything is going well and wish you all the best :). 41 lol good thing he stopped me at the gas station. cool dude. I made decent grades but could've done a lot better. (B's n C's). I had to give up a lot and sacrifice a lot to get what I have now and where I'm trying to go in the future. I was kicked out the house, I had everything was taking from me and I learned responsibility real fast. I couldn't have made it without my amazing friends. They held me up when I thought I was falling. I paid my first bill ever. (phone bill) which I'm still paying for. (no bueno) I learned the value of a relationship and how to genuinely care about someone else. I came into this year fighting (literally) and I left on top!! However getting in trouble has always seemed to follow me wherever I go...so hopefully 2011 will change that.carpe diem <3>
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
it is like a cloud that quickly passes,
i feel crowded by the masses of eyes staring at me.
wanting to see me fail,
but no, I will prevail, Ill stand tall,
because failing is not an option,
and unlike many, I have a purpose.
But yet I cant hide this feeling or deny this feeling,
its the feeling of fear,
a feeling that should never be here,
Taken back is what I call it,
My present seems to always follow it.