H2O: Dangerous Chemical!
And for plenty of good reasons, since:
- it can cause excessive sweating and vomiting
- it is a major component in acid rain
- it can cause severe burns in its gaseous state
- accidental inhalation can kill you
- it contributes to erosion
- it decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes
- it has been found in tumors of terminal cancer patients
- Forty-three (43) said yes,
- six (6) were undecided,
- and only one (1) knew that the chemical was water.
He feels the conclusion is obvious.