It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it." -Lena Horne

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Could you ever imagine...


May 18, 2011
To start off I will explain the "Title." I never imagined that I would be here...where's here? Here is the very moment of your life when you realize somewhere along the way you went down a path that landed you right here. It could have been a job opportunity, new location, or love interest, whatever it was, it was BIG. I went from a good job to a Great job. From knowing exactly what I wanted out of life to being completely lost. I had a plan but never in a million years did I imagine this...the very essence of being in love. Love is based upon insanity and I, my friend have had all I can take. Maybe I'm a fool to believe that someone can know how your feeling without them being in the same room. Or you can sense the relationship maturing or growing apart. However you look at it ...Love is not a bad thing, the bad thing is many factors. Whether the person doesn't love you back, or you treated that person poorly...Love is never the perpetrator, it is the person. The person ultimately decides what they do with the love the other person gives. Love is not the enemy, it is ourselves. We choose to love not by sight but by faith and when that love fails so does our faith and belief. Could you ever imagine...