It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it." -Lena Horne

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Long Over-due update :)


Okay so where to begin.... ahhh! So this year has been hectic, crazy, hard, challenging, confusing, fun, glamorous, spectacular, life-changing, and above all I had to fight for everything that meant something to me. This year I met some great new people who I will never forget, "Don't watch TV, Watch Me. is a great example of this. I hope everything is going well and wish you all the best :). 41 lol good thing he stopped me at the gas station. cool dude. I made decent grades but could've done a lot better. (B's n C's). I had to give up a lot and sacrifice a lot to get what I have now and where I'm trying to go in the future. I was kicked out the house, I had everything was taking from me and I learned responsibility real fast. I couldn't have made it without my amazing friends. They held me up when I thought I was falling. I paid my first bill ever. (phone bill) which I'm still paying for. (no bueno) I learned the value of a relationship and how to genuinely care about someone else. I came into this year fighting (literally) and I left on top!! However getting in trouble has always seemed to follow me wherever I go...so hopefully 2011 will change that.
carpe diem <3>