It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it." -Lena Horne

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lies


I Lie to mask the truth,
I Lie to cover my youth,
I Lie to protect you,
My Lies are not foreign nor diverse,
They are common,
Full of fake worth,
Validating my lies as Lauren hill says,
I seem to find truth among the fallacies,
The truth about myself that I mask,
Lies Lies Lies,
Common ground that the world shares,
Lying and not giving a care,
Watching your love one hurt,
You lie,
supporting killing a baby,
you lie,
killing yourself inside,
slowly you committing suicide,
you lie,
what will it take to unmask these false truths that government seems to feed the youth,
walk with me to other side and you will see why we hide,
The truth is darker then any lie, so we must confide it,
ostracize it,
we commit the ultimate sin.....
Lies, Lies, Lies