It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it." -Lena Horne

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Life!

I could really use a wish everyday...


My life is an oxymoron, and in complete disarray, luckily for me I have incredible friends that I can lean on along the way.

First you have my girl Michelle, she has been the rock in my life. Whenever I need some advice or counsel she is typically the first person I go to.

Next Rosy, she is the friend that always keeps it real, she tells it like it is and is 100% with you always.

thirdly, my Girl Kanitra, words cannot describe how I feel about her, I never had a friend more reliable and sweet as her. I can go to her with anything knowing that she will not judge me and will support me through it all.

forthly my girl Mya,even though I always say she steals my clothes, she is my ride or die chick, I know she has my back and looks out for my best interest. We have a love/hate relationship...well the hate is on my part lol, but thats my girl and I love her to death!

Finally, My nigga!! Devin Reeves! he has been down for me since the eighth grade, and even though he moved to Washington D.C. we still keep in touch. I know no matter what we will always be friends, our love for each other is like no other!

and the Newbie! Kyle, he is wonderful! down to earth and he is also down for me, we have the best times together and he is truly one of a kind. He is also leaving me togo to D.C and then joining the Air Force... I wish him the best!! ILY