It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it." -Lena Horne

Saturday, September 4, 2010

No Longer


I just bought the CD Lauryn Hill Unplugged~ from AMAZON!! This album is my life story. From the repression I have felt all my life, from my foolish past, and deception that has corrupt my mind. Im ready to be free...Im going to save me from myself. No longer shall I sit inferior to those who skin is lighter, brighter or whiter than mine. No longer will I feel like an outcast from my family because I am ashamed of who I am and what they might disapprove of. I can admit I made some terrible mistakes in my past, but No Longer will I repress my feelings, no longer will I hold back. I have to set my mind free...REBEL...Love myself from the inside out. The Love I have to give is not material, the life that I live is not a fantasy. society has placed me in a box just to corrupt my true self Im giving myself the authority to climb out. No Longer will I fall for the deception that media portrays. Im through falsifying sin for truth. ill search and find truth by Conquering my demons by being truthful to myself. Living for man is No Longer my priority or an option, living for Jesus is. I know these words are controversial and have power behind them, I am not perfect but I will full-fill my purpose and this testimony by the time I leave this earth. :)