It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it." -Lena Horne

Monday, October 25, 2010

2010

2010 is a year I will never forget. The obstacles that have presented themselves I would never expect. I have been at the lowest point in my life to the highest. 2010 has challenged me as a person. From my character, beliefs, morals, values, strengths and weakness. This year has made me think outside the box. I had to face internal issues that I kept inside. I had to stand up for myself. 2010 made me a better person...in retrospect this year has totally defined me. I know that I am not a bi-product of my environment or my situation. 2010 has made me realize that I can achieve and accomplish the impossible. I have become smarter, more efficient, and I have gain better judgment. 2010 has brought me closer to the ones I love and it has showed me a greater appreciation for the ones I don't. My relationship with God has definitely grown, although it still needs a lot of work, I have grown closer to him. Sometimes you have to go through hell to get to Heaven.